A funeral should be planned carefully and unhurriedly. We are here to assist in any way we can and are able to provide the following services in addition to our personal attention in arranging and conducting the funeral.
- Private Chapels of rest with visiting times by appointment.
- Modern fleet of hearse and limousines.
- Horse drawn and more unusual forms of transport arranged.
- Organisation of and distribution of floral tributes
- Printed hymn sheets, acknowledgement cards, attendance cards, obituary notices for the local press.
- Catering for mourners after the funeral.
- Full monumental masonry services covering both burial and cremation memorials.
- Guidance to claim funeral grants.
- Pre-arranged and pre-paid funeral plans.
In providing these services we will make available a wide variety of equipment including transport for the removal of the deceased available 24 hours a day. Hearse and limousines for the conducting of the funeral and the necessary uniformed staff.
In addition, we can arrange funerals in other parts of the country and organise repatriation from abroad for a funeral in the UK or vice versa, including attending to the necessary permits and documentation.